Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Figures Galore! Puelle Magica Madoka Nendoroid Petite

Look! 3 Boxes arrived today!




Guess what that is!?  (≧∇≦)/ Obviously orders from Amiami! Kyaah! I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my orders to come and finally they arrived! I ordered a box of Nendoroid Petites of Puelle Magica Madoka and also an extension Petite box of it as well.

You are seeing two boxes though. So the second larger box is no other than my K-ON Alter Figures of Tsumugi and Azusa!




Look at the wonderful contents! I was so excited that i could feel my heart going dokidoki. (=`ω´=) But just look at the packaging of the Nendoroids! Too adorable! It's all pink and colouful! Even the two scale figures were in such pretty boxes! The pink goes nicely next to the blue box!


Such a mess!! With a knife on the floor (O_O) Dangerous!



Ack opening up the box! It opens up into a little store/stand SO CUTE! (>//3//<) And it's all smaller boxes in the large box all with pink covered all over.


These are some pictures of the packaging of individual Petites. What i despise about the packing is the problem that once you open it, it will NEVER be closed again. This type of disposable boxes. But i love to never throw out my figuring boxes. They feel just as precious as the figurine. ಠ_ರೃ



DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN NOW!!! It's horrible for OCD freaks!


Guess who?! The first box i opened turned out to be the 'secret' petite! Nendoroid Petite Ultimate Madoka! Goddess!



I had a hard time figuring out how parts were taken apart. It is a lot more stiff than usual Nendoroids... I guess that's because of it's miniature size!


Look at those grossly cut out wing holes. I expected more of you GSC You disappointed me a little this  time. ಥ_ಥ


This Nendoroid was by far ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING NENDOROIDS TO ASSEMBLE EVER. If i were to give an annoying award to any figure... It would be this one. The bow would never stay in her hand and she kept on falling of her stand. The stand was also mind numbingly impossible to set up. But in the end i found a tool that would 'enlarge' the hole so the parts would fit easier. BEHOLD!





Look at madoka refusing to stay together. (Bad pic sorry) 




Guess who?! Of course Mami Tomoe my favorite character! This is her School Uniform Ver. And i must say. It's adorable.  (*´▽`*)At least Mami didn't put up as much of a fight to asemble as Madoka did.

  

Next: Moving on the Nendoroid Petite Extension Box containing the Desert Witch!








I have nothing to day. I was in love at first sight. They are so cute!!!!!! Although Desert Witch put up a fight with me when i tried inserting her arm into it's socket.


IT HURTS! This box won't close because it has been opened. (´A`。) These two will be the only two petites out of 10 that wil be opened today. I don't have time o(╥﹏╥)o I have a test on Friday and other numerous assignments to complete. So i guess you must wait for it!


Also today i was shopping for fabric because i decided to sow a little dress for my Ante but the figures really distracted me big time. But the lace and fabric really go together nicely don't they?! ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ


And if anyone was wondering what was in that 3rd unimportant package. It was nothing more than this lame snapback when compared to my beautiful figures!  ( ̄ω ̄;)Too much excitement happened i managed to waste a whole hour just fiddling around with my figures. (What a waste of time)



Now here is a sneak preview of next review! Stay tuned!





Look! A box in a box in a box! (Packing time) ( ´∀`)ケラケラ

No comments:

Post a Comment