Friday, October 25, 2013

Inori Yuzuhari Nendoroid Comparison Bootleg and Official

Hello all! I'm back again with something interesting to talk about. This time i finally receieved my September order from Amiami and i managed to slip in a little Inori Nendoroid. Kudos to me!

Since earlier i reviewed the bootleg one on here i decided to just make a comparison. Well before the pictures. I'll say this to you. It's 100% better. But really. If you are a cheapo like me and don't care too much about how it looks. The bootleg is better off for you.

Here goes! Not even going to comment. You can compare yourself.










Look at my cheapo set hohoho. In some shoots you can see masking tape. I'm lazy to photoshop so don't judge me.



Here's a little case with 6 nendoroids parts lol. Bought from the dollar store. Very convenient.


By the way! Just today I got my Olympus Pen E-P3 with 17mm Zuiko f2.8 Lens. They aren't the best but are entry level.

But anyways. First Micro 4/3 to join my cameras! Since the old models are so cheap. I wouldn't even mind getting another. Enough said. Here's pictures of it. Not too keen of the silver colour. But i had no choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment