Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Tamagotchi's?! Colour screen!

Hello faithful readers! I know it's been a while since i've written anything in here but that's just because i get easily distracted and forget to do things like this :P excuse me!

Well i will be posting an update soon when my two new Tamagotchi ID L and ID P's arrive! They are definitely the cutest. I had this sudden urge to buy them when i found my old Tamagotchi V5.5 and i saw that the new ones had colour screens! I just couldn't help myself.


So this is the ID P that i ordered from eBay. It's the special edition Tamagotchi ID P with Dream Coffret Piece. It was a pretty yellow and pink colour *v*. I really can't wait for it to arrive. So the new Tamagotchi P's have this attachment at the top that adds additional characters and items. Also i heard that there's thousands of available downloads for the Tamagotchi's by BANDAI that can be transferred through infrared and they allow for way more things to be done by the Tamas.


I also ordered the green Tamagotchi ID L because it was only $55. May as well hey! I have this sudden urge to collect them all. Just like how i collect figures >< I really waste a huge load of money.

But I will take pictures and post them up as soon as i receive them in the mail! And also a short review and possibly tutorial? (If i understand the Japanese)


In the mean time, have a photo i took of Amane Suzuha: Mountain Bike 1/8 figure today outdoors! I've been really busy with school sorry ><

No comments:

Post a Comment