Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Galaxy Note

Hey guys! As i promised i would write a review on makeup. (I LIED.)

So yeah! I got a new phone and it's a Samsung Galaxy Note and as you would have guessed i was really content because that was one of the phones i wanted. I found it really interesting and appealing only because of its size and the point that it also has pen input.

Well my friends have been talking about how the phone is too big to be a phone and the size of a miny tablet. Well ehhhh i like it >:3 So if i like it i want it. because i'm a fat whore whorin' on goods

Well my dad ordered it around a week ago and today it came! Yay! When i was in class my dad texted me with his English deprived skills:

The Galax noat is coming

Lol. wtf? Dad? What's a noat? NOat?!! COMING?! Lol jokes. umm. well yeah i guess i would have understood that my phone was arriving? But i didn't really know what he meant so i said:

Me: Yaya what do you mean

Dad: U know it

[My expression of gratitude "Yaya"]

When i got home the Galaxy Note was huge ._. i like the screen though it's clear and since it's big you won't need to pan too much around the screen.

I like how you can have a microSD (iPhone Y U NO) lol so expandable memory not bad. Well yeah talking about the phone from a girl and asian persons perspective. I wouldn't say that it's slow or fast. Its not instantaneous or laggy. And i'm a half IG addict so when i went to the app store to find it and it wasn't there i almost drowned a bit. i was like T^T NO IG?!

How can i live like that? The camera wasn't all that good i actually expected a bit more from it and i really like using the pen to doodle on the phone ;D it's really similar and has the pressure similar to the Galaxy Note 10.1 (Tablet version) It's really cute imo but i can't find a good case online for it neither in stores ;A; and i shop all the asian stores /a/

I find it slightly heartbreaking to have a transfer from one phone to another especially since one is iPhone and the other is Android; two big competitors in the phone industry and their softwares are so different it may take me a while to acclimatize. (SIRLIKE)

Seems like there isn't much more TO talk about. Well overall what would i give the phone? Maybe a 4-4.5 out of 5.

Pro
- It has an excellent display
- It's loading speed is okay (at times i find it more bearable than my iphone)
- i like the style
- camera is not too bad, could be better
-light and thin
Cons
-awkward to pick up a phone call
-a bit big and spacey
-no cases otl
-omg and telling u guys. it doesn't have a place to hang phone charms
- mybe it's only me but the pen is a bit hard to pull out


No comments:

Post a Comment