Wednesday, July 3, 2013

3DS.Nendoroid.BJD.

Long post.

It has been a while since i posted something up. I was originally planning to post a bootleg review of some dodgy BRS Nendoroid. But... sadly my SD Card went missing.

So much has happened since the last time I blogged and I'm sorry because this post wont have any pictures because i don't have any access to them currently when sitting in an office.

So just to tell you all! I got a 3DS XL and the game i bought alongside it was Animal Crossing New Leaf! I love Animal Crossing... QuQ It is one of my favourite games even though it is so boring.So I'll be posting up my dream town code soon for anyone that actually wants to visit me... I have heaps of flowers that it gets annoying. I'll post some screens later on! Apart from AC:NL I also purchased a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Dungeons??! I forgot the name lol. I have no idea why i bought it i played all the other mystery dungeon Pokemon games and I know already that this one was going to be the same and it was pricely at $79... wth. So i got my 3DS from EB Games for $235 and my AC:NL for $69. Expensive. ;_;

My BJD that i was so excited about arrived a month ago. It was so tiny and cute, definitely not worth the $202. It was a PukiPuki from Fairyland Far East Doll Company in South Korea.It's hands and feet are sharp o_o and they are magnetically jointed. Cute!

Also in this time i got a ton of Nendoroids; maybe not a ton to you huge collectors out there but heaps for me. I get them off gumtree because they're second hand and you can negotiate with people! I got mine for averaged out $40 each which is considerably cheap~ I only just bought from two people which were getting rid of their collection. Just about a few i can list on top of my head:

Yui - K-ON
Mio - K-ON
Tsugumi - K-ON
Ritsu - K-ON
Azusa - K-ON
Kureha - Shining Winds
Madoka - Puelle Magi
Homura - Puelle Magi
Miku - Append
Kirino - Oreimo
Ayase - Oreimo
Kuroneko - Oreimo
Ciel - Black Butler
Menma - Anohana
 I can't think of anymore D: I have 4 fake ones (so much regret) which are Snow Miku, Snow Miku 2013, Inori, BRS.

I also have a few figures and one Princess of Crystal figma.

For some reason figmas really remind me of what you see on the streets when a little boy is holding a spiderman figurine or something like that. Because it is the same size as one...

I'm also pre-ordering a Kurisu - Steins;Gate and a Feiris - Steis;Gate and OMG a Nendoroid version of Shizue or Isabelle that cute dog from Animal Crossing.


WOW. Just then i was about to add the word Nendoroids to the dictionary in this computer and then one of the corrections were 'Negroid' uncalled for. But don't those squiggly lines under words really aggravate you? Makes you want to correct the shit out of all your words.

Right now i am almost past the first week of my school holidays so i can hopefully get a bit productive and post a bit more! (Maybe draw some shit buttcracker art) But everyday i go out to my mum's office and work as a dog. I just get shouted as because I'm too stupid bah.Well what do you expect? I'm a year 10 girl that can't even get into a full selective ;A; and she has studied in College for 5 years about law.

No comments:

Post a Comment