Saturday, August 10, 2013

PICTURE POST. SMASH Manga and Anime Convention Sydney: 2013: Madoka Puelle Magi 1/8 Figure Review: Shining Hearts Melty 1/8 Figure Review

I've survived another year since the last SMASH i went to last year! Today, overall was a tiresome day for me... First i had my selective school test (Higher Ability Selection Test) which i went to Girraween High School to attend.

After my 3 hour long test i went to catch a train and therefore secretly changing into an outrageous wig.. Well obviously these filthy peasents were staring at me; they're just jealous.

Be warned: heavy photo spam.




Am i pedo enough for you? So my outfit was pretty uncomfortable anyways.. not even in cosplay. Casually cosplaying as myself.

Walking around SMASH was fun. I purchased a few figures. Enough talk. Pictures now.

Here is a stand selling BJD's.




I have no idea why but this one is my personal favourite. IMO looks like an asian rabbit.




Eren Jaeger from Shingeki no Kyojin!

Cardboard 3DMG

CUte!




I never really like Obitsu/SD but everyone has their own opinions.






So many *Q* I could only wish for.

End of SMASH. Now i am home i opened up some thing's i bought.

Guilty Crown Inori Yuzuhari FIGMA. This is one single pose so i wouldn't consider this as a review.




Fyu-Neru *grabby grabby*




Purchased these neko ears >3<


Wow thank you j-b0x!

Here is my review of Kaname Madoka: Puelle Madoka Magica 1/8 Figure.

Here is the well known Madoka set right in front of me! I can't believe i purchased this! So happy about it! I won't speak much but just observe for youself.

Her face ugu! >3<

Even the bow has shiny clear gems embedded into it and her chest has her gem.

Those frills!

I don't know why, but i really love her posture/hands. Really realistically proportioned.

Wow! Look at all those frills underneath her dress and even her back has a little hole where you can peep at some skin.


Those beautiful legs you should be envious of!






Now onto Shining Hearts MELTY Scale Figure 1/8



Wow! Really love the costume!

Those creases on her dress really emphasise the volume and there's even a hole for the belly button xD One of the put downs is how clumsily painted on the white strings on her gloves and stockings are.

Side view. Cute big hat! LOVE IT!!! Even her hair is nice


I love Sorbe! Omg just look at him holding his ice cream! Too cute!


Seductive stockings  ( ´∀`)

Look at this cheerful expression of this ice witch! But also look at the paint on her gloves ლಠ益ಠ)ლ



All 3 figure purchases! Wee! Sewing machine in the back!

I also purchased two wigs for my pukipuki Ante which STILL does not have a name.












PSst i also redid the makeup.

END/









No comments:

Post a Comment