Monday, August 19, 2013

Changed my table!

This night my dad helped me add this overhead extension for a remote control of a light since i always complained that my room was not brightly lit enough! My table is in such disorder please ignore it! I had to move everything out of the way for my dad to start the operation! \(≧∇≦)キャー♪ When it was done after about an hour i was so excited to see if the light was ample for taking pictures that i would just whip out my camera and start snapping away! It definitely is more than ample amount of light even at night time!


Look! There's this cool overhead thing and it's white/cream coloured! So pretty!

What I don't like is the cable is red and that means it is very striking and ugly on top of my cream coloured base. ◎☆(♯××)┘


This is actually where i put another layer of a shelf now! This way i can shove more rubbish here! So much space! It really does look like a little room by itself doesn't it?!

Here's a video of how the remote control works!



I really don't know how to edit videos yet so please don't judge me. I'm getting there! 
Anyways ΒΥΕ.._〆(‘Д’*⊂⌒`つ

No comments:

Post a Comment