Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review: Skinfood Omija Whitening Complexion Cream Base

It has been a while since i did a review on makeup hasn't it? Now ever since i installed the bright lights on my table it has been so easy for me to take pictures. So i decided to make a review although i have tests tomorrow and the day after.

  • This pink tint is ideal for creating a more radiant and healthier complexion.
  • 1. A skin-brightening makeup base that contains a patent-awarded oriental herbal extract with Omija, white mulberry bark, and licorice root along with niacin amide, a clinically proven skin-lightening ingredient, to promote a more translucent and purer complexion.
  • [Oriental Herbal Extract: IPEERES&rsquos Material Patent No. 10-0891294] Inhibits the activity of tyrosinase enzymes, that cause the overproduction of melanin, to prevent the formation of hyperpigmentation
  • 2. This makeup base with a creamy texture provides natural-looking coverage for skin flaws and hyper pigmentation while creating a more luminous complexion.
  • 3. The lightweight formula glides on smoothly to hydrate and prepare skin for makeup.
From amazon 



Well it definitely says a lot! Let's put it to the test! It attracted me because my skin is quite dull. This is for girls like me with dull skin! Brightening your skin is always a must! It was quite cheap as well. I bought this while on my trip in Korea early this year.



I also decided to wear my cat ears for the sake of it. I own it so why not?! ┐(‘~`;)┌


I am neko-chan.



Here is the product for you! Wonderful casing! It's so view worthy. When it's on the table it looks adorable with it's silver topper with engraved patterns on it. It's also made of glass so be careful not to drop it on a hard surface! Even the sticker itself is adorable right?!

Oh yeah please ignore that dreadful fingerprint right on the topper. I didn't pay attention to my makeup filled hands and touched the lid.


It comes with a spatula for easy dispense and i guess it's fine until you get to the last bits of makeup where you have the hardest time scraping out the remaining. 

So this base comes in two colours! One pink tinted for light skinned people and one yellow tinted for people with yellow skin such as myself.


When applied to the skin it has a cool smoothing feeling to it. It is also quite a light colour and very watery in texture.


When smoothed out it is very faint in colour and that pee drop literally covered my whole hand. It feels the same as a very watery moisturizer so i guess that's a win-win! Moisturizers and a makeup base. It evens out all skin tones mainly and creates a 'whiter' effect.

This claims to have long term effects of whitening your face but honestly it does nothing to that but just a temporary lift of dullness when you apply it. ┌┤´д`├┐ダル~

A base is a new thing to me. Almost all of the time i would just start off with a cream moisturizer and after waiting a while directly apply makeup to my face. Although comparing this to a base is far off as this has much more beneficial factors and i definitely recommend buying it although if you are looking for a permanent whitening solution, this wouldn't be the item for you.

ヾ(;ω;)Byeヾ(;ω;)Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment